Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scientific Summer

This summer, I went on on a floating bus in Budapest. This is very scientific because it's a bus that floats! But when I researched about it, then I knew how it worked. What they do is when the bus is on land, it's bus mode. But when it's in water, it turns to boat mode. Here is a picture of the floating bus!

River Ride - Budapest Sightseeing on Land and Water


River Ride - Budapest Sightseeing on Land and Water


River Ride - Budapest Sightseeing on Land and Water

Here is a video of the Floating Bus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLr-q6yJ4m0

1 comment:

  1. NIKI THATS SOOO COOL!! I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER ROAD ON A FLOATING BUS THATS SOO COOL!! I WONDER HOW IT WORKS!! THATS IS SOOO COOL ESPECIALLY YOUR PICTURES JUST LOOKING AT THE BUS FLOATING ON THE WATER IS JUST AMAZING USUALLY YOU SEE A BOAT BUT A BUS NOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete